Qualitative research methods
Our methodological repertoire includes:
- All types of focus group discussions (incl. creative sessions, mini-groups, prolonged groups)
- In-depth interviews
- Expert interviews
- Dyads, triads
- Brain-storming sessions
- Ethnographic research (in-home observations, accompanied shopping trips, accompanied test-drives, accompanied outings, “life world” studies)
- Diary, video diary includes smartphone and Google Glass videos in real life
- Documentaries, Vox Pops
- Semiotic Research
- Online and mobile qualitative research (individual chats, forums/ focus groups/ communities)
- Neuromarketing research
- Car clinics (static, dynamic, fly in)
- Mystery shopping / calling, audit of field force (work of medical REPs, etc)
Facilities and equipment
We operate an IN-HOUSE FOCUS GROUP FACILITY equipped with a two-way mirror and sophisticated technical systems.
Moreover, we provide our Clients wishing to observe focus groups / interviews with a COMFORTABLE DISTANT OFFICE allowing them to:
- Wi-fi Internet;
- Observe discussions on-line in real time from any place outside our office;
- Communication with the moderator in real time (the ability to send text messages to еру moderator to correct the discussion / interview via smartphone);
- Listen to a discussion / interview in the original language or simultaneous translation voice-over (either through speakers or headphones);
- Work on a laptop, create and edit documents, surf on the Internet, check and send e-mails, print documents;
- Choose the language(s) for DVD recordings.
If you need a super-premium facility to host top-management and/or your customers, we will rent a venue at a luxurious hotel or restaurant.
In case regional research is needed, we have access to high quality specially equipped facilities in all major cities in Russia and in other СIS countries , Baltic countries and Eastern Europe countries.